- Handling administrative projects for teams in the U.K.
- Interact with the various departments / contacts to complete projects on time.
- Maintain monthly reports and provide inputs regularly.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Graduate with 2- 4 years of work experience in operations.
- Experience of MS Office, especially Excel and Databases.
- Experience of working in a reactive and / or varied role environment.
- Should be QA / process oriented.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to learn and pick up new applications and technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Good planning, organising and time management skills.
- Should be a team player with a co-operative outlook.