- Liaise with internal teams and our suppliers on any customer-focused, quality, delivery or invoice queries, supporting the team’s objective to reduce the volume of these queries.
- Support and manage PO placement in-line with projected forecasts for selected suppliers.
- To support the Procurement team in collating relevant information, preparing documentation, running and distribution of relevant management reports.
- Will take responsibility for the information required for item maintenance and product database support as necessary.
- To deliver overall administrative support to the Procurement team.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 2-5 years of overall industry experience in similar role.
- Experience in use of Excel and Office as well as ERP systems.
- Good Analytical skills for the preparation of reports and dashboard.
- Experience of successfully managing supplier accounts.
- Experience of working with suppliers globally.
- Knowledge in Advance Excel.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work with multiple teams.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detail orientation.