- Monthly revenue reconciliation and revenue recognition.
- Responsible for managing Accounts Payable functions including employee expense reimbursement.
- Ensure timely payment to vendors.
- Vendor reconciliation and query resolution.
- MIS reporting on Accounts Payable function.
- Monitor and manage statutory filing / schedule payments / issues in a timely manner.
- Face the internal and statutory audits with respect to Accounts Payable functions.
- Forecasting / Accrual/ Prepayment/ Allocation -relating to Accounts Payable sub ledger.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be M com / B.Com / MBA Finance with at least 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable process.
- Knowledge in Financial Accounting and Accounting Standards.
- Relevant knowledge on VAT accounting.
- Expert in MS Excel.
- Exposure to ERP accounting package.
- Experience in Software Company will be an added advantage.
- Experience in MS Dynamics will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Team management skills coupled with matured attitude.
- Achieve results within deadlines whilst maintaining quality.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making.