- Handling of assigned processes in budgeting, rolling forecasts and cost management, feeding back to team lead with insightful reports
- Identify and propose suggestions for continuous process improvement
- Handling all aspects of accounting leading to timely book closure every month
- Assist in the production of periodic financial reports including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, consolidation, account reconciliations and any adhoc reports.
- Analysis of variance compared to budgets/ forecasts and reporting of insights
- Stakeholder management including remote customers
- Liaising with auditors with respect to technical accounting matters.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations and revenue reconciliation on time
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a CA or ACCA, with more than 2 years of relevant work experience preferably with IT industry exposure and remote stakeholder management
- Experience in preparation, consolidation and analysis of group financial results, budgets, rolling forecasts and variances.
- Sound understanding of key financial processes like O2C, P2P, FA accounting, cost accounting
- Attention to detail, process oriented and tech savvy
- Experienced managing processes working under tight deadlines
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools
- Ability to work with a team, supporting and taking guidance on completing key assignments
- Working Knowledge in an ERP System
- Experience working in an MNC.
- Process oriented with attention to detail
- Aptitude, passion and inclination towards data interpretation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach
- Excellent planning, organising & time management skills
- A good team player and able to provide valuable inputs to improve processes