- Own the Data mapping, migration, integration and management tasks for the finance function
- Own and maintain the financial models for month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business reports, Excel Reports, and other data visualization tools working with cross-functional teams.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Transition developed reports and dashboards to the Operations & Support team.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for all users.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of Ad hoc reports.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Timeline and accuracy of reports to be maintained all the time
Minimum Qualification and Experience
A B.com graduate with 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards along with experienced working with AP,AR & GL process.
- Writing language SQL queries. Proficient with MS Office Applications like Excel, power point etc. and being able to design reports and tools with VBA macros.
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning
- Excellent interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Very good command over excel and MIS reports preparation
- Reports creation in Tableau/Power BI
- Business acumen
- Experienced working in an MNC
- Exposure towards MS Dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem Solving.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude