- Design, build and configure process automation workflows to meet business process and application requirements.
- Designing UiPath process solutions and resolve issues that arise in day to day running of Blue Prism processes.
- Problem solving and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and roll out phase.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 2-4 years of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience in UiPath with any back end language experience.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation.
- Experience in uipath REFramework
- Hands on experience and knowledge on RPA tools- UI Path, Blue Prism, Fusion, Automation Anywhere and WinAutomation.
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Tools.
- Technically sound candidate with hands-on development experience.
- Experience on Process Automation/ Integration IT.
- Experience in Education and Assessment
- Experienced in Git
- Good knowledge/Experience in Orchestrator and latest features of UiPath
- Good knowledge/Experience on Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge/Experience in Jira/Azure Devops platform is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
- Good analytical ability.
- Detail orientation.