- Deliver robotic process automation technology components and create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyse, understand and document the business processes in detail where required and communicate effectively with business counterparts and stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate the RPA technical infrastructure requirements.
- Design RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA vendor specific design principles and standards.
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and roll out phases.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and modify RPA solutions.
- Perform all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools.
- Train and mentor team members.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
A 7 plus years of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) with Web/Windows/ERP and Minimum of 2 RPA implementation experience and 3+ years of experience in leading an RPA team.
Experience in Robotic Process Automation.
Ability to lead a team of developers and testers and implement automation solutions independently.
Hands on experience and knowledge on RPA tools-Blue Prism, Fusion, Automation Anywhere, UI Path, and WinAutomation.
Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques.
Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment in Automation Anywhere.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
Good analytical ability.
Excellent leadership skills.