- Managing a team of R2R accountants and analysts and ensure timeliness and quality of financial information reported
- Handling of revenue recognition under IFRS 15.
- Handling of budgeting, rolling forecasts and cost management, feeding back to business suggestions to mitigate risk and support growth
- Identify and propose suggestions for continuous process improvement
- Handling all aspects of accounting leading to timely book closure every month
- Production of periodic financial reports including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, consolidation, account reconciliations and any adhoc reports.
- Analysis of variance compared to budgets/ forecasts and reporting of insights
- Stakeholder management including remote teams
- Liaising with auditors with respect to technical accounting matters.
- Subject matter expert on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a CA or ACCA, with more than 7 years of relevant work experience preferably with IT industry exposure and remote stakeholder management
- Sound understanding of IFRS
- Experience in preparation, consolidation and analysis of group financial results, budgets, rolling forecasts and variances.
- Sound understanding of key financial processes like O2C, P2P, FA accounting, cost accounting
- Attention to detail, process oriented and tech savvy
- Experienced managing teams and overseas stakeholders (UK/EU)
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and data visualization tools
- Ability to inspire team, drive to bring in change and support improvement projects
- Working Knowledge in an ERP System
- Adopts and applies innovative methods and technologies to implement strategy and manages change.
- Excellent planning, organising & time management skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach
- Aptitude, passion, & inclination towards data interpretation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good team player and able to provide valuable inputs to team members