- Design, build and publish workflows, custom forms based on requirements.
- Understand customer/production site issues ,analyze and implement solutions.
- Solutions using out of the box web parts, customize web parts based on requirements.
- Understand business requirements and provide out of box solutions.
- Provide support and fix issues in production sites.
- Data Migration tasks within SharePoint.
- Build publishing sites, modern sites, automated workflows, power platform solutions.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a Graduate with 3 to 5 years of work experience in SharePoint.
- Experience designing and building complete workflow solutions, forms designing, web part customizations, out of the box solutions.
- Knowledge in Browser based customizations and development, Custom site templates, theming and branding, customizing page layouts & master pages, display templates.
- Experienced in working with InfoPath, SharePoint designer, Forms designer.
- Proficient in how to deploy to and debug a production workflow.
- Experienced in On-premise versions of SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013) & Sharepoint online.
- Manual Migrations and Migrations using third party tools such as ShareGate.
- Basic knowledge of C# is expected.
- Good background in providing full solutions in SharePoint.
- Experience in modern Sharepoint concepts and build sites and OOB web parts using templates.
- Experience in identifying repetitive tasks and manual works in business and provide automated end to end solutions using Sharepoint Online & Power Automate workflows
- Experience in designing and deploying custom forms and business Sharepoint apps using different services and connectors in Power Apps and flow.
- Experience in Microsoft Forms.
- Experience in O365 Sharepoint Online Admin center and Sharepoint Online Management Shell
- Good knowledge in Power shell
- Logical, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
- Demonstrates exacting attention to detail.