- Partner with Product and Service Delivery teams to define, implement and operate a platform support model that leverages DevSecOps principles.
- Point of contact for Product/Operation teams as it relates to automation, CI/CD, and DevOps and/or DevSecOps.
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline design and implementation.
- Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
- Good knowledge about Microservice in Kubernetes (AKS) using Azure DevSecOps Pipeline.
- Build tools and automation scripts that enable developers to easily consume security services delivered by the AppSec team.
- Improve the accessibility of security through automation, continuous integration pipelines, and other means.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices and latest software(s).
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Experience on DevOps with large scale CI/CD implementation and container orchestration technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Familiarity with Jenkins, Dockers, Ansible, Nginx, HAProxy, ELK, Caching,
- Familiarity with SecOps tools with HP Fortify, ZAP, Nessus, BlackDuck, and VAPT tools
- Experience dealing with production issues/outages & mitigation of the same
- Familiarity with AWS services is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write detailed design documents
- Drive for results within deadlines
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI)
- Understanding on ITIL process or similar methodologies