- Identify requirements, design documents, and implement technical solutions for scalable and resilient network architecture
- Responsible for managing day to day support activities in the form of incident and service requests
- L2/L3 support for incidents/tickets raised & liaise with multiple SME teams and Customer management teams as required
- Plan, schedule, and implement network maintenance activities which include software upgrades, hardware replacement and network infrastructure changes
- Manage escalations from other customer facing teams & isolate the issues with proper Troubleshooting steps
- Root cause analysis & Incident report to Management teams and Stakeholders after a Major incident
- Work with Service Providers, Hardware vendors to determine causes of device failure/issues
- Communicate effectively with internal and external audiences with varying levels of technical expertise
- Work on improvement/maintenance projects
- Handle outages, incident/problem management
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in a Networking environment. JNCIP/CCNP certification and expertise in Networking needed
- Familiar with Solution Designing, Planning, Installation & Implementation of Networking/Security platforms.
- In-depth technical knowledge and practical experience in routing protocols (BGP, OSPF..), MPLS, L2TP, QoS, peering and transit.
- Expertise in network architecture and capacity planning
- Knowledge of routing protocols and network security design and implementation
- Deep experience in Routing, Switching & Firewall Technologies
- Expertise in troubleshooting of Cisco/Juniper Routers & Switches
- Strong experience in performing device upgrades, configuration changes, tuning, analysis, and troubleshooting on networking devices
- Hands on experience in Firewalls – Cisco/Juniper/Fortigate devices
- Proven ability to handle multi-vendor, multi-domain platforms
- Hands on Experience in Linux based systems will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Icinga, Grafana, or any other monitoring tools
- Virtualization knowledge & experience in Install / Upgrade Esx platform
- Knowledge in Python, Ansible etc
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI).
- Understanding on ITIL process or similar methodologies
- Proven crisis management, prioritization and organizing skills
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done