- Monitor and Manage Connectivity Infrastructure components 24*7
- Responsible for managing day to day support activities in the form of incident and service requests
- L2/L3 support for incidents/tickets raised & liaise with multiple SME teams and Customer management teams as required
- Plan, schedule, and implement network maintenance activities which include software upgrades, hardware replacement and network infrastructure changes
- Manage escalations from other customer facing teams & isolate the issues with proper Troubleshooting steps
- Root cause analysis & Incident report to Management teams and Stakeholders after a Major incident
- Work with Service Providers, Hardware vendors to determine causes of device failure/issues
- Communicate effectively with internal and external audiences with varying levels of technical expertise
- Work on improvement/maintenance projects.
- System administration of Linux systems and variants
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a Networking environment. CCNA/CCNP certification and expertise in Networking needed.
- Experience in Routing, Switching & Firewall Technologies
- Sound practical experience in managing multi-vendor LAN & WAN environments
- Expertise in troubleshooting of Cisco/Juniper Routers & Switches
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities/non-compliant issues in network and applications
- Experience in performing device upgrades, configuration changes, tuning, analysis, and troubleshooting on networking devices
- Exposure to handling outages, incident/problem management
- Hands on experience in maintaining and supporting Firewalls – Cisco/Juniper/Fortigate devices
- Hands on experience with monitoring / management / analysis Tools
- Proven ability to handle multi-vendor, multi-domain platforms
- Certified in CCNA/CCNP. Other certifications are added plus
- Hands on Experience in Linux based systems will be an added advantage
- Virtualization knowledge & experience in Install / Upgrade Esx platform
- Knowledge/Experience of RHEL/CentOS Server management will be advantageous.
- Familiar with Icinga, Grafana, or any other monitoring tools.
- Knowledge on storage systems
- RHCSA/RHCE certification will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO / CMMI).
- Understanding on ITIL process or similar methodologies
- Proven crisis management, prioritization and organizing skills
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done