- Administration and maintenance of environment and application (cloud based and on premise)
- Monitoring and managing live and non-live environments.
- Environment setup and deployment (live and non-live).
- Reporting and escalation of critical issues.
- Managing communication with different stakeholders
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate in any discipline with 2-4 years of experience in Azure/AWS administration and support.
- Experience in Win 2012/2016 servers
- Exposure to Active directory & group policies, DNS and VPN and IIS configuration
- Experience in Azure/AWS technologies
- Exposure to basic PowerShell commands.
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues.
- Knowledge of remote support tools.
- In-depth understanding of PowerShell commands
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework.