- Providing support and resolution of requests raised in Connectivity systems.
- Managing layer 3 based networks and performing changes as per request
- Carryout the risk and technical assessment of broadband orders
- Remotely configure the routers and provision all the associated services
- Assisting remote broadband installation on site and manage any non-conformance
- Reporting and escalation of critical issues.
- Managing communication with onsite resources and customers
- Manage complex and bespoke change requests
- Manage the escalations and provide proactive solutions whenever possible
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years of experience in a network environment
- Hands on experience in developing, maintaining and supporting network environment.
- Hands on experience in troubleshooting Networking issues, Installation etc.
- Experience in Scripting, troubleshooting network environment & packages will be an added advantage
- CCNA -certification and expertise in Cisco systems will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Exposure to quality systems.
- Team driven.
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done.