- Proactive Remote network management of Named Customer Sites on a day to day basis.
- Discussing initiating / change management (through CAB process / other standard process which does not require approval) and Change Management implementation after approval.
- Add value by contributing to long term strategy in terms of recommending technologies and solutions. Similarly identify and implement ideas that result in Call reduction.
- Ensure operational SLAs are met by working with other Ops teams.
- Interact with first line onsite engineer and provide technical assistance and guidance where appropriate.
- Operational reporting to Technical Operations Manager in UK.
- Interact with Relationship Manager and other operational teams with in ESI and UK, as required.
- Identify and coordinate any other technical activity that can be remotely delivered from ESI.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a Graduate (preferably Computer related) with a minimum of 5 - 8 years of work experience in Technical Support.
- Experience in Win 2008/2012 servers, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Network Management solutions – like SCCM.
- Experience in Active directory & group policies.
- Exposure to IIS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Microsoft network concepts and Microsoft platform client server network.
- WSUS / WDS / Image deployment.
- Experience in Application deployment and Disaster recovery.
- Experience in managing Antivirus products and Backup solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 or Office 365.
- Familiar with Tape drives / Auto loaders.
- Virtualization solutions like – ESXi /Hyper-V.
- Experience in Storage Solutions and Managed Wireless.
- Knowledge of any remote support tools (e.g.: LogMeIn Rescue / Centrastage/ Bomgar).
- Configuring and troubleshooting VLANs, switches, routers.
- Exposure to Firewalls / Security solutions.
- Experience with Apple Solutions, Google Apps and Microsoft Azure.
- Customer Focus.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- Ability to learn and pick up new applications and technologies. (Self-learning).
- Judgment and decision making, excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.