- Managing a team of 10+ Remote Network Managers
- People management & managing the deliverable of the teams
- Hiring , mentoring and performance management of the teams
- Create and deliver reports on the teams activities/status & deliverables
- Proactive Remote network management of Named Customer Sites on a day to day basis
- Interact with the stakeholders/Third Party as appropriate for each site to ensure familiarity and mutual understanding and help with any technical queries or changes
- Create roadmap of recommended technical changes (BAU, service improvement and ticket reduction) just after Onboarding of a new customer
- Support the CAB process and other standard approved technical network changes which do not require formal CAB approval
- Represent technical changes at CAB if required
- Implement necessary network technical changes
- Monitor any implementation activity being delivered by other remote teams
- Interact with on-site engineers and provide technical assistance and guidance where appropriate
- Ticket management responsibilities
- Support the technical transition into service of new customers
- Provide support to SC and Installation engineers during projects/installations
- Constant willingness to provide assistance with technical issues, looking at improving the customer network
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a Graduate (preferably Computer related) with a minimum of 10 - 12 years of work experience in Technical Support.
- Experience in managing technical teams of 10+ senior resources
- Excellent people management & reporting skills
- Experience with Win 2008/2012/2016 servers, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Network Management solutions experience – e.g. SCCM.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active directory & group policy based network environments.
- Exposure to IIS, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, Microsoft network concepts and Microsoft client server network platform.
- WSUS / WDS / Image deployment.
- Experience with client application deployment and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Experience with managing Antivirus products and Backup solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 or Office 365.
- Familiar with backup tape drives / auto loaders.
- Experience with virtualization environments – e.g. VMWare ESXi /Hyper-V.
- Experience with data storage and managed wireless solutions – e.g. Aruba, Fortinet, Juniper
- Knowledge of any remote support tools (e.g.: LogMeIn Rescue / Centrastage/ Bomgar).
- Configuring and troubleshooting VLANs, switches, routers.
- Exposure to Firewalls / Security solutions.
- Experience with Apple Solutions, Google Apps and Microsoft Azure environments.
- Excellent Management skills
- Customer Focus.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities with a logical approach.
- A proactive, self-learning approach to new applications and technologies.
- Good judgment and decision making, excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.