- Implement and develop automated test scripts for web applications.
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as end to end scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug re-tests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Implementing OOPS concepts while test scripting.
- Participate in Scrum and Planning meetings and contribute to Retrospective meetings.
- Contribute to User story estimation.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least 2-6 years of experience in automation testing.
- Hands-on experience in working with Selenium WebDriver.
- Hands-on experience in building a new Automation framework.
- Hands-on experience of using a coding language C#.
- Hands-on implementation of OOPS concepts in designing the automation test scripts.
- Ability to write/tweak stored procedure needed for automation script and data creation.
- Ability to quickly learn a new product/domain.
- Work with the Development team to capture and re-use automated Unit Test Cases.
- Able to create Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects quickly in order to use them within a Sprint.
- Work with the deployment team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Experience of writing automated tests to cover the latest devices, gadgets, browsers and OS.
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses.
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers and/or test technicians assigned to assist in the Test Automation.
- Knowledge of protocols like Web HTTP/HTTPS, Webservices, API's and their working.
- Working with industry standard Continuous Integration tools.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills.
- Good customer facing skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a group.