- Collaborate with stakeholders in order to identify business need.
- Identify and Evaluate the business problems and opportunities to propose solutions.
- Possess excellent flair in handling Presentations and Demos with the client.
- Convert stakeholder/business requirements to solution requirements.
- Model business needs, requirements, designs, and solutions using BA artifacts.
- Elicit, analyze, validate, and manage requirements.
- Play the role of an SME to all the stakeholders.
- Assess the solution performance and the value it derives to identify barriers or constraints.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 5-13 years of overall industry experience in the role of a BA or experience with BA related skills.
- Experience in backlog management and drafting user stories.
- Skilled in preparing BA artifacts like FS, SRS, BRDs, Prototypes etc.
- Experience in requirements elicitation.
- Experience with supporting development and testing teams.
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience with creating process and data models.
- Experience with Estimating of RA effort.
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL.
- Data Analysis, Market Analysis, Concept Modelling, Process Modelling, Competitive Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Survey or Questionnaire preparation.
- Experience or Awareness in UML.
- Certification in CBAP, CPRE-FL, CCBA, CSPO.
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills.
- Tools and Technology.