- Architect, design and develop end to end business intelligence solution based on Microsoft Power BI platform
- Experience in designing ETL/ELT process including knowledge of data warehousing strategies and dimension modelling
- Work with product manager to define user requirements for web systems, dashboards, and reports.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Research and properly evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 8+ Years of Business Intelligence Architecture and Data warehouse and data modeling
- Expertise in SQL, DAX
- Expertise in Power BI (including PowerPivot, PowerQuery, and PowerView)
- Expertise in Microsoft BI Stack – SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Performance tuning, Indexing strategies
- Ability to design and build flexible and extensible systems with focus on code reuse and generation
- Ability to work well within a team environment that includes geographically distributed team members
- Must be self-driven and capable of prioritizing, organizing, and managing a substantial workload.
- Proficiency with Azure Data warehouse, Azure Data factory, Logic apps
- Strong knowledge that demonstrates database technical functionality such as performance, security, and reliability
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers and all levels of management
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.