- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, end-to-end scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, bug retests in preparation for implementation.
- Participate in Scrum and Planning meetings and contribute to Retrospective meetings.
- Assist in Planning /Estimation and Test Strategy Preparation.
- Reporting risks, issues and progress on a regular basis.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Should be a graduate with 2 to 8 years of experience in Manual Testing on web and windows based application.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Experience in analysing requirement/functional specifications and creating/reviewing Test cases.
- Proficient in Defect Management process.
- Knowledge of any software test life cycle models like V-model, Waterfall and Agile etc., preferably agile.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Certification on ISTQB Foundation.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good organising & time management skills.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.