- Understand the requirements, design and develop PHP web Projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems independently.
- Liaising with the support and development teams in the UK and Australia.
- Lead a workstream independently.
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to stakeholders.
- Verification of codebase and ensure the quality of the code.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience in PHP development.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in PHP Development.
- Expertise in PHP 7.
- Expertise in MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle or MSSQL.
- Working knowledge in PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Cake, Yii).
- Should have experience in PostgreSQL 9+ PL/SQL.
- Experience in Unit Testing (PHPUnit, Codeception).
- Strong OO design principals and structured development approach.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player.
- Ability to deliver on commitments while working on tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyse problems and recommend a course of action.