- Understand the requirements, design and develop J2EE Projects.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and tune applications if needed.
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to Stakeholders.
- You will also be expected to gain an understanding of the business data domain and perform analysis when necessary.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Hands on experience in Servlets, JSP, EJB and one or more frameworks like Struts or Spring.
- Thorough Knowledge in writing queries, stored procedures, functions and triggers matching requirement and standards.
- Prior J2EE application development experience on Tomcat, JBoss Application Server or other similar J2EE application server.
- Should have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Should have good experience in debugging Java web applications.
- Strong Java development with good understanding of related frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE).
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment on project work in the balance of conflicting priorities.
- Experience in developing micro services using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Zuul etc.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud platform.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.