- Understand the requirements, design and develop .Net web Projects.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems independently.
- Liaising with the support and development teams in the UK.
- Lead a work stream independently.
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to Stakeholders.
- Verification of code base and ensure the quality of code.
- Should be able to motivate team members and provide technical guidance, steering, coaching and support.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least 8-10 years of experience in C#.net with good web application development.
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in C#.net web application development.
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in ASP.net MVC applications.
- Should have good experience in debugging .net web applications.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment on project work in the balance of conflicting priorities.
- Experience in estimation.
- High levels of process ownership and process orientation.
- Knowledge in SQL Server and RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in Java Script, JQuery.
- Experience in developing Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge in Azure Cloud platform.
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and drive for results.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a very good team player with good interpersonal skills.