• Produce high level technical designs and ensure that the designs also consider non-functional requirements such as security, scalability, performance and accessibility.
• Identify and resolve all key technical design decisions and problems.
• Work closely with development leads through the delivery stage of a project ensuring that the both the technical and functional specification is followed while monitoring any potential performance or scalability issues.
• Retain full technical ownership for all project development throughout the project life cycle ensuring that everything is reviewed prior to delivery.
• Work with the RM ESI project manager and the UK Development manager to help continually refine and improve development processes and standards.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• More than 14 years of experience in development activities with strong database skills in SQL Server
• SQL Server Programing, query tuning/optimization, database troubleshooting skills
• Database concepts
• Business understanding
• Good Communication skills, should be able to hold a conversation with client on a solution for 30 minutes
• Significant experience of ‘hands-on’ software development.
• Should have expertise in data analytics tools.
• Should have exposure to cloud computing and web development.
- Attention to details
- Good analytical skills