- Ensure timely development and implementation of modules within the project.
- Participate in design discussions and create the low level design.
- Identify and resolve all key technical issues during the development/ maintenance.
- Provide recommendations for improvements. Conducts PoC and outline outcomes of PoC.
- Perform code review of developed artifacts based on the standards.
- Train, mentor, and share business experience with other team members.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience in software development.
- Significant experience of ‘hands-on’ software development and problem solving.
- Must have thorough understanding and hands on in WPF/Silverlight.
- Should have expertise in C#, .NET, Design patterns and SQL Server.
- Influencing Skills - to interact/speak with stake holders to influence them on the product solutions.
- Communication Skills - ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to management staff, business sponsors, and technical resources.
- Ownership for proposing and implementing solutions.
- Should be a team player.