- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Contribute to all the delivery objectives of UI Group.
- Produce efficient design / UI patterns in timeframe identified for project.
- Passionate about user experience design and responsible for the development and execution of creative concepts.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Communicate the daily progress of tasks and risks to Lead/stakeholders.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 2-4 years of work experience in UI Design.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD , Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and any wire-framing tools.
- Excellent hand drawing skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Understanding of implementing responsive and mobile design techniques.
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS is desirable.
- Knowledge of Creating wireframes, user flows and site maps is desirable.
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility standards like WCAG is desirable.
- Good planning, organizing skills. Should be a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong diagnostics analysis and problem solving abilities and a logical, analytical approach.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for learning and adopting new design tools and processes.
- Must be a team player, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, good communicator, comfortable with following direction.