- Manage and oversee the corporate budget for office and facilities management across the organization.
- Support project personnel as required by coordinating departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Develop accounting policies and procedures relevant to accounting, budgeting, payroll, and project tracking.
- Identify and analyze information to give early warning of potential problems and
- recommend corrective action.
- Manage all procurement and third party contracts, including, negotiation of contracts and service level agreements for third party suppliers and/or service.
- Arrange and attend executive team meetings; take, distribute, and archive meeting minutes .
- Coordinate travel arrangements for key personnel as required.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Any graduation with experience of 3 to 5 years in office administrative operations and providing executive support. Knowledge and experience related to IT industry.
- Experience in managing third-party service providers.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with a willingness to work across a variety of functions.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills to maintain filing systems, databases, and minutes management.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures involving procurement, travel, and budget management.
- Direct working knowledge of operations, budget, information technology and social media.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in an MNC.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent management, negotiation and organizational skills with the ability to handle competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Critical thinking skills, solid judgment and creative problem-solving abilities.