The primary purpose of this role is to deliver insights on data by developing and implementing a business intelligence and analytics strategy for HR. Seeking a high-caliber experienced professional with a focus on using advanced analytics tools and techniques.
- Specific focus on data management, data investigation, predictive modeling, and data visualization.
- Collect, structure, analyze, and report on HR processes and data.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities through analytics to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of HR function.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting, and departmental budgets.
- Assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Create long term budget forecast, mid-range and short term forecasting
- Ensuring strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, capacity planning, and providing leadership with risk mitigation plans.
- Aggregate forecast information into a comprehensive document to be published with senior leadership for headcount, budget, and capacity planning purposes
- Analyze data using web tools and other software and prepares recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement efforts
- Articulate reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Produce analysis and visualizations through technologies such as PowerBI, Spotfire and Tableau.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- MBA degree in Human Resources from a premier institute.
- SPHR, Six Sigma Black Belt
- Total 11-15yrs of experience and specifically 4yrs in HR analytics/Workforce Planning
- Proven experience in data analysis and reporting
- Background in market research and project management
- Researching and reading data and reports
- Minimum three years of experience in advanced trend analysis and ability interpret data to provide recommendations to drive key business decisions
- Strong analysis skills, understanding complex formulas, data transformations,
- Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets with advanced formula application and database software (Advanced Excel and Access) experience required
- Strong design aesthetic and visualization skills
- Good operational experience or knowledge with HR processes and systems related to workforce reporting, recruiting, learning, performance management and overall people data
- Strong technical experience in the Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint), dashboard tools (Tableau, PowerBI). Technical knowledge (SQL) for report production. SPSS- Forecasting tool.
- Certification in any of the Data Visualization tools (Eg. Power BI)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude