- Implement company policies, ensure employee handbooks are accurate and up to date.
Design, improve and implement HR operations processes like Induction, Exit, Payroll, F&F etc.
- Own the employee Onboarding/BGV/new hire orientation process
Proactively monitor employment laws for compliance and make recommendations to update policies as needed
- Update monthly audit and compliance dashboards to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate and relevant audit control requirement are met
- Own internal HR systems like HRMS tool and databases
- Quickly resolve any employee issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience
- Bring in new Employee Engagement initiatives
- Manage end-to-end employee hire to retire lifecycle from process and employee experience perspective.
- Manage payroll inputs as per the payroll calendar and ensuring data accuracy
- Vendor management
- Understand the level of risk & propose mitigation plans and partner with other support teams to resolve requests/issues in a timely manner
- Understand business priorities, maintain interface through regular connects and emails
- Use innovation to identify opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase value
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA HR Preferred.
- Overall, 8 years of experience in a fast paced, full life cycle HR generalist environment with a rapidly growing company.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to communicate well with all levels of people
- Expertise in HR operations across compensation & benefits, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.