Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company, including the development and implementation of a communications strategy.
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Create thought leadership materials.
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Company branding in various online platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Multimedia Creation - Develop films, slideshows, presentations for various projects, internal presentations. Collaborate with various internal clients and production houses for films and AVs from concept to completion
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 5 – 10 years of experience in corporate communication
- A stronghold of the language (English) and good knowledge of grammar, pronunciation, spellings, and vocabulary.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
- Should have a good understanding of corporate social media, Corporate Branding (offline and digital), new communication formats.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of various graphic design software like Corel Draw, Illustrator, Photoshop and Video Editing software
- Good interpersonal skills.