- Handling end-to-end recruitment.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Sourcing and screening profiles as per requirement.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements; using job sites.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of experience in IT/Technical recruitment
- Experience in Volume Hiring.
- Experience with sourcing techniques and screening.
- Involved in End to End recruitment life cycle.
- Experience working with IT MNC and Consultancy
- Strong oral and written English language skills are required.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Eye for detail and flair for creativity.
- Should be able to perform with minimal supervision
- Strong Excel and Analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work and team with a variety of different people including business customers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.